Research Day Abstract Submission
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, April 17th, 2020 (Revised date)
Abstracts must be uploaded only as a Word file (doc or docx). Other files will not be accepted.
Leave plenty of time to fill out this form. If the deadline passes before you submit, your abstract might not be received.
This year’s research day abstract submission deadline is March 20th, 2020.
Please READ & FOLLOW the instructions below:
1. Please click the submit button to submit your abstract. Make sure you read and follow the guidelines for the specific formats for your abstract.
Abstracts will be accepted online only and to ensure that we received your abstract, please also email your abstracts to email@example.com in the same format.
Email’s SUBJECT should be: Abstract submission for Research Day 2020 - YOUR NAME
** We will confirm your submission by emailing you back upon receiving your abstract. If you do not receive confirmation within one week, please email him **
We will NOT accept abstracts after March 20th after 23:59 to be fair to those who submitted on time. All submissions need to go through a judging process therefore, there will be NO exceptions.
2. The word limit for the body of the abstract is 400 words. Any abstract that exceeds the word limit will not be accepted, so please double check!
3. Please declare any financial or conflict of interest of ALL authors and make sure to provide their credentials.
4. There will be an abstract committee which will rank the abstracts. The top abstracts will be selected for oral presentation, the rest will be selected for poster presentation. Please work with your supervisor to make sure that your abstract is complete.
5. The principle supervisor of the research project must be an active University of Toronto Faculty member.
You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. If you still haven't received your confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us. For technical support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Submit Abstract