Annual Research Day
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Sunday, March 7th, 2021
Abstracts must be uploaded only as a Word file (doc or docx). Other files will not be accepted.
Leave plenty of time to fill out this form. If the deadline passes before you submit, your abstract might not be received.
This year’s research day abstract submission deadline is March 7th, 2021.
Please READ & FOLLOW the instructions below:
1. Please click the submit button to submit your abstract. Make sure you read and follow the guidelines for the specific formats for your abstract.
To ensure that we received your abstract, please also email your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org in the same format.
Email’s SUBJECT should be: Abstract submission for Research Day 2021 - YOUR NAME
** We will confirm your submission by emailing you back upon receiving your abstract. If you do not receive confirmation within one week, please reach out to us.**
We will NOT accept abstracts after 23:59 on March 7th to be fair to those who submitted on time, and to give the judges enough time to evaluate the submissions.
2. The word limit for the body of the abstract is 400 words. Any abstract that exceeds the word limit will not be accepted, so please double check! One figure or table will be allowed in your abstract.
3. Please declare any financial or conflict of interest of ALL authors and make sure to provide their credentials.
4. There will be an abstract committee which will rank the abstracts. The top abstracts will be selected for oral presentation, the rest will be selected for virtual e-Poster presentation.
5. The principal supervisor of the research project must be an active University of Toronto Faculty member.
You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. If you still haven't received your confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us. For technical support, please send an email to email@example.com.
Click Here to Submit Abstract